- Use alphanumeric characters such as letters and numbers to make your password more secure.
- Passwords of less than 5 are not accepted and no more than 20 characters.
- No symbols are allowed in the password.
- Remember the data entered, since it will be your only way to access your account.
- Indiad will never ask you to confirm your password by email or by phone. If you receive a communication that claims to be of Indiad asking you to confirm your password, please contact our Customer Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).